As a dental professional, you know that marketing your services must include an extensive online strategy, one that directly targets your identified market. We offer expertise in creating the tools – like websites, SEO strategies and social media tactics – that will form the basis of such a strategy, designed to meet your clear-cut needs in dental marketing.
The hub or central core of an Internet marketing strategy designed to promote a dental practice is a well-designed, intuitive, easy-to-use website. A website is the virtual version of a dental practice; it creates the first impression a potential client has of a dental firm and its dentists. Would-be clients have extraordinarily high standards when it comes to evaluating websites. eMarketer reports that 86.6% of American small businesses identify their website as their most important online marketing tool.
A dentist’s website should:
- Be intuitive. A website must be easy to use, or potential clients will simply click away – in seconds.
- Incorporate video. Internet retailers reports that 90% of online shoppers describe video as “useful.”
- Feature an informative, engaging blog.
- Prominently feature information about the dentist’s education and achievements, so as to foster client trust.
- Have text written in a style that is indicative of a commitment to quality, and that is SEO savvy.
- Be interactive, giving would-be clients several chances to click to learn something, receive a newsletter or more.
- Work well. A website that loads slowly will translate into lost clients.