Great content is always a vital piece of any marketing strategy, but it can serve several distinct purposes for plastic surgeon marketing. Continue reading below to find out what those purposes are, along with a few tips on how to create great content.
Set Yourself Up as A Plastic Surgeon Authority
The right pieces of content can help to set up you and your practice as authorities in the plastic surgery field. Your potential clients will be looking to find a plastic surgeon who is (and most importantly, appears to be) experienced and knowledgeable. Many people are nervous about undergoing surgery of any kind, but especially when it goes past in-office, noninvasive, or minimally invasive procedures.
Dispel Commonly Held Myths
There are many commonly held myths regarding plastic surgery, despite many advancements in the way the public looks at it. Great content, when written properly, can help to dispel this. To be effective, the pieces must be well-written and fact-dense. This can help to not only make those curious about procedures to feel better about it, but also to help put a better face on the plastic surgery industry in general.
Increase Local SEO Ranking
Content is part of an overall digital marketing strategy that can help to increase local SEO ranking. This means you will rank higher in the search engines when people look for a plastic surgeon near them. Since the vast majority of clients will come from within approximately two hours of your office’s location, this can significantly help to improve your practice’s success.
General Tips for Great Content
Anyone can create content, but not all content is created to be great. Below are a few general tips and best practices for ensuring your content is up to the highest possible standards.
- Never lie or exaggerate. Especially in plastic surgery, it is vital to tell the truth as it can be backed up by facts.
- Make all articles and blog posts aesthetically appealing and easy to read by utilizing numbered lists, bullet points, H2 headings, and short paragraphs.
- Always double check grammar and spelling prior to publishing content.
- Use a minimum of two different content formats to reach the largest audience. This might include video, articles, blog posts, press releases, social media, podcasts, or even live streaming.
- Make sure the content you create provides your current and potential clients with something they need. This could be the answer to questions, valuable information, or even discount codes and coupons.
- Always value quality over quantity. It is better to write one great piece of content than to publish ten mediocre ones.
- Be consistent in both your posting schedule and what you say. Keep the same tone of voice and maintain the same views throughout all your website’s content.
The above tips can help you to create great content for your plastic surgery website. Once of the best ways to ensure you have great content for the most effective overall marketing strategy, however, is to hire a professional company to assist you.