Google recently had a chance to sit down with the Global Creative Director for Epson to discuss various important elements a website should have to be successful and convert customers.
Here is a quick break down of some of the things he recommends people focus on when building a company website.
- Build your website for the customer not the search engines.
- Have a clear call to action to generate conversions.
- Keep it simple and don’t over complicate.
- Maintain an active blog so your business can be social.
- Quality content curation is vital.
- Be active on social networks.
Watch the whole video below or visit YouTube.