Plastic surgeons are constantly busy with the treatment and care of patients. When they aren’t treating or caring for them, they are assisting them with their questions or concerns. The staff for a plastic surgery office is often small, and every member is vital – thus, making them consistently busy making their own plastic surgeon marketing efforts fall by the wayside.
This isn’t necessarily a bad thing for your practice. In fact, it’s great for your patients! Being busy making sure they are taken care of in the way they deserve is great. The only downside is that it doesn’t leave a lot of time for self-marketing campaigns.
Enter Turnkey Marketing
Turnkey marketing means that all your marketing is taken care of by a single company, outsourced or separate from your actual company. Different turnkey marketing companies have different programs and options available, so finding the right one for your company is important.
Benefits for Plastic Surgeons
There are many benefits associated with using a turkey marketing program. These include:
- Less stress and hassle for you
- Leaves plastic surgeons free to focus entirely on their patients
- A team of marketing experts are put to work for you, ensuring the highest level of effectiveness
- Better chance of ranking higher in search engines
- Lower long-term overhead versus hiring an in-house marketer or two
- Meet your marketing goals faster with a dedicated team
- Low risk investment, because you can cancel if ever necessary
- Can often be combined with things like website or logo design
How to Choose the Right Turnkey Marketing Program
If you want to reap the most benefits and be the most successful, you need to choose the right program for you. Sometimes it’s a matter of choosing a reputable company, but other times it is a matter of choosing one which matches your chosen style.
When choosing the right turnkey marketing program for your plastic surgery office, take the following items into consideration:
- Does the company have a solid online reputation? They should be able to provide case studies, testimonials, or references to prove this.
- Does the program include everything you are looking to outsource? It doesn’t make sense to outsource with more than one marketing company when one full-service business could handle everything.
- Do you feel comfortable with the chosen company?
- During your consultation, did you feel that you were being listened to? Did you feel as though your wants and needs were being understood?
- While unnecessary, it is definitely beneficial to work with a company who has handled plastic surgeon practices before.
- Do you feel that the way this particular marketing company does their job fit with your company’s tone of voice, morals, standards, etc.? (Basically: is your practice and this marketing program a good fit?)
There are many benefits associated with using a turnkey marketing program for your plastic surgery office. Leave yourself free to focus on the most important thing – your patients – and let someone else handle the marketing and design for you. Not only will you be able to focus on other things, but a dedicated marketing team will provide results and meet goals faster and more efficiently.