A dentist’s website should:
- Be intuitive. A website must be easy to use, or potential clients will simply click away – in seconds.
- Incorporate video. Internet retailers reports that 90% of online shoppers describe video as “useful.”
- Feature an informative, engaging blog.
- Prominently feature information about the dentist’s education and achievements, so as to foster client trust.
- Have text written in a style that is indicative of a commitment to quality, and that is SEO savvy.
- Be interactive, giving would-be clients several chances to click to learn something, receive a newsletter or more.
- Work well. A website that loads slowly will translate into lost clients.